ROLE: How you contribute to Tembec
- Entry level position as a relief employee.
REQUIREMENTS: What you bring to our workplace
- Education: High School Diploma with a Grade 12 Math and Grade 12 Language
- Experience: Manufacturing or Papermill experience would be considered an asset, but is not a requirement
- Language: Bilingualism would be considered an asset
CONDITIONS: Compensation and hours
- Wages: Wages and Benefits will be in accordance with the Collective Agreement
- Hours: 12 hour shifts
- Shift work: 24/7 Operation
- Eligibility: Must complete Aptitude Test and medical exam
COMMITMENTS: What it means to work at Tembec
- Live up to Tembec’s values, principles and guidelines.
- Bring an open and cooperative attitude to your job, contributing to our positive work environment.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental standards, applicable regulations and laws, as well as our collective agreement.
SETTING & LIFESTYLE:
- Tembec’s Kapuskasing operations include the newsprint mill with some 350 employees.
- Planned as a model town,, Kapuskasing is a bilingual community with a population of close to 10,000 that serves a number of smaller nearby communities.
- Housing costs in Kapuskasing are about a third of the Ontario average, and the area boasts good schools and health care.
- The area appeals to outdoor enthusiasts and offers many recreational activities – especially boating, fishing and hunting.
TEMBEC IN BRIEF
Tembec is a manufacturer of forest products – lumber, pulp, paper and specialty cellulose – and a global leader in sustainable forest management practices. Principal operations are in Canada and France. Tembec has some 3,400 employees and annual sales of approximately $1.5 billion. Tembec is listed on the TSX (TMB).
Only selected applicants will be notified.